- Best Features Designed for Varmint/Predator Hunting
- Built on TRUE STRENGTH® Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
- Innovative EZ-TAP® Illumination Enhancing (IE®) System with RGB in Dual-Color Mode and 36 Colors in Multi-Color Mode to Accommodate All Weather/Light Conditions
- 1-Click High-tech Illumination Memory Feature Gets You Right Back to the Color/Brightness Setting Last Used
- Premium Zero Locking and Zero Resetting Target Turrets with Most Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Emerald Coated Lenses to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity
- Mil-dot Range Estimating Reticle for Most Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance
- Parallax Adjustable from 10 Yds Close Range to Infinity
- Complete with RG2W1204 High Quality Max Strength QD Twist Lock Picatinny/Weaver Rings, 3" Sniper Sunshade and Flip-open Lens Caps
- EU PAT. EP2520894, US PAT. 8397421, US PAT. 8437079
INNOVATIVE TRUE STRENGTH TS PLATFORM
HISTORY, DEVELOPMENT, & TECHNOLOGY
TS, as in True Strength®, is the signature scope construction platform of Leapers UTG® optics. As the name suggests, no matter if it's a full size or compact scope, magnifier or dot sight, we aim to achieve the highest dependability starting at the heart of our scopes' structure. The research and development of this innovative structure was initiated in 2001 and in 2002 the first TS Platform scope was put into mass production. With our continuous testing, verification, and multiple rounds of improvement, we started promoting and selling TS optics on a global scale in 2005. Today, all our optics are built on the tough TS Platform to include a one-piece integral aluminum main tube, meticulously placed reinforcements at key structural points, and nitrogen purging to achieve optimal rainproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance even in the most challenging of scenarios. This superior TS Platform has even been adopted into the lineup of UTG® laser products, giving them precise and secure adjustment.
SMART SPHERICAL STRUCTURE
- The Smart Spherical Structure (SSS) is one of the most significant characteristics of the TS Platform.
- SSS simulates the human joint structure to achieve the utmost precision and reliability.
- The erector tube is constrained via a ball and socket structural relationship, which provides the desirable flexibility to respond to windage and elevation adjustments and the optimal ability to hold zero under heavy recoil.
TRUE STRENGTH® PLATFORM
- Reduces and Absorbs Recoil, Alleviating Potential Loss of Zero
- Fully Tested on Both Air Rifles and Firearms
- TS Technology Implemented in Every Leapers Scope
ADVANCED RECOIL PROOF SYSTEM
- The Most Advanced and User-friendly Windage and Elevation Adjustment System with Innovative Design, Precision Components, and Disciplined Assembly
- UTG®'s Leaf Spring System is Made from a Special Heat Treated Beryllium Bronze Alloy to Maintain Reliable and Consistent Long Term Tension
- ACCUSHOT® Models Equipped with a Rugged Coil Erector Return Spring System For Improved Zero Hold Under Heavy Recoil and Greater Windage/Elevation Adjustment Range
RANGE ESTIMATING SCOPE
Leapers/UTG started introducing mil-dot reticle optics from as early as 2003, pioneering the Range Estimating concept as a useful tool for hunters and shooters around the world. Today, mil-dot reticle is widely accepted and used in this industry. Leveraging our years of experience in this area, we developed and refined the unique Tactical Range Estimating(TRE) mil-dot reticle and offer this feature in almost all of our optics. With some patient learning and practice using our TRE, shooters can enhance accuracy and performance in ways not imagined before.
9 Dot TRE Mil-Dot:
Nine dots are featured spanning each side of the reticle's origin in the left, right, up, and down directions. These provide 18 points of aim across for both windage and elevation. When including the reticle's origin and the inner edges of the reticle's outer duplex a total of 21 points of aim are available.
6 Dot TRE Mil-Dot:
Six dots are featured spanning each side of the reticle's origin in the left, right, up, and down directions. These provide 12 points of aim across for both windage and elevation. When including the reticle's origin and the inner edges of the reticle's outer duplex a total of 15 points of aim are available.
4 DOT TRE Mil-Dot:
Four dots are featured spanning each side of the reticle's origin in the left, right, up, and down directions. These provide 8 points of aim across for both windage and elevation. When including the reticle's origin and the inner edges of the reticle's outer duplex a total of 11 points of aim are available. For 4 DOT TRE Mil-dot scopes with a floating reticle, sans the outer duplex, a total of 9 points of aim are available.
MIL-DOT RANGE ESTIMATING
1. Range estimating requires common knowledge/experience about your target's actual width or height.
2. Set your scope at 10X or the proper power, depending on the scope. View the target through the scope. Place the center of the dot against one edge of the target and measure to the opposite edge of the target.