BARREL BANDS FOR
AEA ZEUS .72 CALIBER GEN1
AEA ZEUS .72 CALIBER GEN2
- Carbon Fiber filled PETG – PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fiber increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- TPU – A rubberized plastic with dampening characteristics.
- Robust design built for strength and stiffness.
- 2 internal TPU (rubberized plastic) bushings are built into the barrel section. The bushings act as dampeners as well as aiding in installation without compromising a tight fit to the barrel.
- The cap head screw is secured using a captive nut for a clean appearance.
- Bolstered ridge along circumference of Barrel Band increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.